Wednesday, October 21

Whatnots.


Ugh, i kinda cleaned my drawer earlier and discovered some stuff i didn't know i still kept. I'll just share these..

La Consolacion College - Bacolod City ID tag given to me by a friend some 4 years ago.


Tarsier Doll - from Randell
Preying Mantis toy - from a friend whose name i forgot


That's a Circa key chain right there. A freebie from my brother's Circa shoes back in 2006.


That's me a year ago before entering FEU.


And that's Nico Funa, tropa slash first college crush. He gave me that photo.


My frog purse.


You can slip 500 peso bills in here and people would still think you're wearing a frog purse. Which you are. LOL


I used this glasses from my Senior year in High School until i think Freshman year in college. I put it in my bag and unfortunately sat on it.


The lost baby shoe i found 2 summers ago in a Boutique. I always thought this was a sign.


My X-Ray result back in 2007 when i enrolled in Mapua. It says i have clear lungs. Puzzling.


The first Emperador ball i kept.


No comments:

Post a Comment