Sunday, August 30

My visit to the Shrink.


I waited 2 fuckin' hours for Dr. Cruz earlier.

Nagusap kame ng bonggang-bongga ni Doc about the weird things that are happening to me. He asked me things like "Have you been traumatized about something?" or "Do you want to talk about the bad things that happened to you recently?" and stuff like "Are you pressured or is there something stressing you? School? Family? Peers?" What's funny is he really tried squeezing it all out of me. Apparently, the only choice was to relate the story of my life, so i did. It's cool 'cos it's the first time i ever had a really informational conversation with a professional shrink and the weird thing is i wasn't hesitant to talk. They really do know how to psycho people.

When he finally got all the juicy bits from me, he announced it was Acute Anxiety Disorder. I wasn't sure if i'd be happy or not. Happy 'cos at least i found out what's wrong with me and not, 'cos the truth wasn't any less devastating at all. Wasn't any less hard. Wasn't any less painful. He gave me medications. No, i mean, narcotics. The guy from Mercury Drug said the pills were "dangerous" reason why they had to get my ID and confiscate the RX the Doc gave me. I just laughed.

Does that mean im dangerous too?


No comments:

Post a Comment