Monday, September 14

Naked.


Lately i've been fond of taking nude photos of me. Weng (a friend) has been helping me on the editing part, which is great cos i haven't really mastered it and the CS3 my friend gave me isn't much of a help either since he didn't get to teach me all his mad skills cos of our communication problems. But hell, all those never hindered me in doing what i love.

Being naked, or should i say seeing myself naked, makes me feel pretty, inside and out. It's one of those random, little things that keep me sane and on my feet. Especially now that im going through a lot.. Whenever i see myself barenaked with all the impurities i have, it makes me appreciate myself more. It convinces me that life shouldn't be all about the perfect and pretty whatnots. Adam and Eve made a mistake that until now people can't get over with, religions have been arguing about and nature has been trying understand. But only few can fathom the fact that what happened is inevitable. It's like leaving your 5-year old son in an amusement park and telling him not to recieve anything from strangers.

Children make mistakes, they can't and will never help it.

People may judge us of our flaws, point our mistakes and stress our imperfections but in the end the only thing that will matter is God and what he sees in us. We are all children of God and whatever we do, we will always be perfect in His sight. He will always be forgiving and ready to accept us of our shortcomings and that is one of the glorious things most of us forget to appreciate.

We are all naked. But God is patiently waiting for all of us to accept his invitation to be clothed with His love, understanding and salvation.



*Im just so inspired today. Thank you, God.*


1 comment: