Tuesday, June 2

Addiction.



Kool-Aid Strawberry
Not the actual picture of the one produced in the Philippines.
Notice how the juice leaves a reddish color in your lips and tongue?
Well, that's why i love this!
(Im drinking one right now!)



J Gamboa's Berry Strawberry from Selecta Creations
The BEST strawberry ice cream ever made.
Nuff said!


My Strawberry shorts.
:D


Okay, enough of the strawberry addiction. Here are some particulars.


Sony HDD Handycam
My mom gave me this.
I duno why but i just love taking vids of people lately.
PSG-ish? :))
Ill try and upload them soon.



Ghost Whisperer
I succeeded in trying to find an indulging DVD in the cabinet.
Just finished Season 2 but i really duno what season this ends.
Starring Jennifer Love Hewitt.
Her husband is HOT.


Mafia Wars
This is IT, beybeh!
Already have a hundred Mafia members and still counting.



Taking Back Sunday
In case some of you didn't know, they have a new album titled New Again.
I've loved this band since high school and they've never really failed to impress me.
Until now.
They are my heroes.
"I am.. I'm ready to be new again."


You can always click the picture for a larger view :)

No comments:

Post a Comment