Friday, June 12

Murasaki Blue.



I am currently listening to a The Dorques' song, Murasaki Blue. I just came across their music video when i was in the middle of trying to get myself back to reality. (Don't ask me what it means cause im not sure either) I searched everywhere for their lyrics and lucky me.


summer haze takes me back to those golden days
a black and white photograph
a captured moment of your laugh
sunny days eating ice cream
while i'm lost in the daydream
lingering seconds as our lips did part
did you really mean what you said at the start?
you made me laugh in your own ways
getting twited in the part with the happy mondays
i'm standing here with hardly anything to say
words just only get in the way
there's so much passion that we consumed do fast
how do i make that first kiss last?
i wanna go back to the eyes
the eyes that don't lie
murasaki blue
you were always true
i wanna go back to the start
where i was touching your heart..."


-Murasaki Blue, The Dorques


No comments:

Post a Comment