Monday, June 15

What's your secret?

Call me the best eavesdropper in town but im definitely not gonna pass this once-in-a-lifetime chance of sharing with you these really rare SECRETS i found over the internet.


  • I broke up with my girlfriend. We got together a week after. During the week we broke up, she lost her virginity to a man twice her age =/

  • I hope you get STD's with all of those other sluts you've fucked since we broke up.

  • i crave fake intimacy through the internet. it will be my downfall.

  • I have a really big fear of the number six. I do everything I can to avoid it and I panic if I have to have anything to do with it. OCD is really beginning to take over.

  • My parents always joke about gay people, and how they'd laugh if I was gay. I'm bisexual. They don't know.

  • I have a huge crush on one of my friends. He doesn't know. I'm a guy.

  • I can't stop lying. I don't do it on purpose. It just happens, and it's ruining my friendships. I'm scared to even talk sometimes. I'm scared of what will come out of my mouth.


  • I despise my step-son, I sometimes have dreams that he kills me in my sleep. I believe my death will be by his hands. He's a complete narcissist.

  • when i was younger, i tried to scratch all my skin off with my fingernails so that i could be white like everyone else.

  • I'm going to a concert tomorrow with this girl who likes me. But, I'm going to see the girl I like at the concert tomorrow. I think I'm going to ditch the girl who likes me.

  • I wear two bras instead of one to give myself more confidence, it works but I'm ashamed of it.

  • I'm afraid I'm going to marry a woman to make my mom happy.


  • I masturbated to a cucumber with girth... I ate it afterwards.


Yes, people. They do happen.



No comments:

Post a Comment