Wednesday, June 24

El Ilusyonado.


Im not really in the mood for this shit but looking on the brighter side, i can actually make use of my time blugh-ging than plurking my ass off over Plurk. (No offense plurk-mates. This has nothing to do with all the mutualities we share.)

I found out on Monday that a guy actually made a nasty lie about me flirting with him when in fact he was the one who did. And to think that he obviously changed every detail of the whole story made me feel like last Monday was the worst day to begin the schoolyear with. The way he made me trust him, the way he made me think that he was one of the good boys and all that openmindedness crap he injected me, gahd i should never have fallen for that.

What if.. Just, what if your girlfriend (who actually gave me "the look") knew about how you said you really wanted to kiss me and how happy you reacted when my boyfriend and i broke up? Im really curious on how she's gonna even manage to look at you, at us, if she knew all about it and how she's gonna feel. Cos honestly, right at this very moment, i dont have a single idea why on earth would she prefer someone like you to ruin her life like that. (And yes dear, you know what im talking about) You have lies. I have facts. No, im not threatening you. Im not even gonna try ruining your relationship cos as far as i know, knowing the truth about how pathetic you are makes me happier than both of your cheap joys combined.


So please, stop thinking that im gonna lower my standards just cos you think you're a hearthrob.
Take this sugar rush. Go find a playmate.



No comments:

Post a Comment