Saturday, June 13

goodnight.



I will not get used to writing him unsent IM messages. For the past few days i've been successful in restraining persistent urges of conversing with him out of fear of falling back to where all this hopelessness came from. But last night it seemed as though i've lost my grip on being voluntarily numb of this concern i have for him. Ten characters was all it took to make me feel like i've lost the war to naiveness and stupidity. Ten characters.. I typed it in the message box, as disturbed as any person would be over a painful memory, three times. And none was like the other. The second i would press Enter on my keyboard i would freeze. It's as if time itself gave me the freedom of rethinking what i was about to do, of the consequences i was not ready to face after that. There were abrupt flashes of self-consciousness within each of those seconds leaving still images of me making a fool out of myself at the back of my head. goodnight. Was all it took for me to think that maybe, just maybe, i will heal this way.



He was a one-size-fits-all dress most girls wanted to have.. Even steal.
Guess i was too kind or maybe i just wore him out that fast.


No comments:

Post a Comment